Documents required for registration of an LLP
- Signed copy of Application Form 19 / Form 19 C/ Form 19 B
- Signed copy of Additional Information Form
- True Copy of Partnership deed or Memorandum of Article of Association & List of Directors, if any
- Appointment Letter of a Registered Pharmacist
- Educational certificate copies of proprietor (Self attested)
- Consent Letter of a Registered Pharmacist with Details of Previous Service, if any
- True Copy of Registration Certification issued by Gujarat State Pharmacy Council
- True Copy of Renewal Receipt of Gujarat State Pharmacy Council as a Proof of Registration of the Pharmacist has been Renewed
- Passport Size Photographs of the Pharmacists
- An Affidavit of the Pharmacist on INR 20 Stamp paper
- True Copy of Rent Receipt for the Premises & Necessary Proof for the Legal Possession of the Premises like Copy of the Registered Sales deed etc.
- Rough Sketch of the Premises
- Copy of Ration Card or PAN
- Refrigerator invoice and details
Additional documents may be required depending upon your State.