DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR FSSAI REGISTRATION AND LICENSE
FSSAI registration required documents.
1) Photo of Food Business Operator
2) Document for Identity Proof like Ration Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, Senior Citizen Card, Department Issued ID
3) Supporting Documents (if any):- NOC by Municipality/Panchayat, Health NOC
4) Declaration (we will provide the format)
Document Check List for State and Central License
- Copy of PAN and Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of Proprietor/ Partners/ Director.
- Copy of PAN Card of the company
- A Copy of Property paper or Rent agreement. Or, a copy of Electricity/ Water bill or any utility bills.
- Partnership Deed/Affidavit of Proprietorship/MOA/AOA towards the constitution of the firm.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- A copy of GST Registration certificate or a copy of service tax registration certificate.
- IEC (if applicable)
- One Photo of Director.
- Copy of signatures/seal.
- Declaration Form
- List of food products
- Photo of FBO
- NOC & Copy of License from manufacturer (mandatory for re-labelers and re-packers only)
Additional documents For Manufacturer: –
- Manufacturing Layout plan with list of Machines
- List of food categories to be manufactured
- Analysis report (Chemical & Bacteriological) of water to be used as ingredient in food from a recognized/ public health laboratory
- BU permission,
- stability certificate of structural engineer
- Impact fee receipt if any