Documents Required for Wholly Owned Indian Subsidiary Company Registration
Information/Documents Required From Foreign Company
- Apostille/Notarized copy of resolution of foreign Company ‘mentioning the name of authorized representative, no. of subscription of shares’;
- Apostille/Notarized copy of ID Proof of authorized representative, if such person is non-resident of India;
- Apostille/Notarized copy of Charter of Foreign Company;
- In case of use of Trademark – copy of trade mark registration documents.
- Name of one Resident Director;
- Name of Nominee (in case of incorporation of WOS).
From All Directors and Shareholders
- A copy of Passport of foreign directors (duly apostille or notarized by the Indian embassy).
- Declaration from the foreign subscribers in respect of not having PAN. (Duly apostille or notarized in country of origin);
- INC-9 declaration by first subscriber(s) and director(s) (duly apostille or notarized in country of origin)
- DIR-2 Declaration from first Directors along with Copy of Proof of Identity and residential address. (Duly apostille or notarized in country of origin);
- Memorandum and Article of Association of Company (Duly apostille or notarized in country of origin)
- Self attested copy of Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License & PAN of Indian director.
- Self attested copy of Latest Bank Statement or a copy Electricity Bill for Indian Director
- Passport-sized photograph of all directors and shareholder.
For Proposed Registered Office (Residential or commercial)
- Copy of the utility bills (not older than two months)
- Proof of Office address (Conveyance/ Lease deed/ Rent Agreement etc. along with rent receipts);
- NOC from the owner of the property.