Documents Required to close LLP in India
1. PAN Card -All partners are required to submit their and the firm’s PAN number as
2. LLP Agreement along with any modifications made therein
3. Address Proof of firm -If the registered office place is rented, rent agreement and
one utility bill (electricity bill, water bill, property tax bill, gas receipt etc.) have to be
submitted. Also, NOC from landlord will be submitted.
4. The financial statement of the LLP with Copy of acknowledgment of latest INCOME
5. NOC from Creditors – NOC for strike-off to be obtained from secured creditors, if any
6. Statement of assets and liabilities of the LLP certified as true and correct by
auditor/chartered accountant in practice.