Documents required for conversion
1. A Statement of consent of partners of the firm.
2. A Statement of the assets and liabilities of the firm which is duly certified as a true copy by a practicing Chartered Accountant.
3. A Copy of the acknowledgment of the latest income tax return.
4. Approval from any regulatory body/ authority
5. Prepare a list of all the secured creditors along with their consent to the conversion. It is Mandatory in case the consent of all the secured creditors for the conversion of the firm into a limited liability partnership has been.
6. A Clearance or No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Tax Authorities.
7. PAN Card– Scanned self attested PAN Card of all partner
8. Partners Identity Proof– Scanned self attested Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving License of all partners
9. Partners Address Proof– Scanned self attested Electricity bill/Telephone or mobile bill/Bank statement
10. Business Address Proof – Latest Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill of the registered office address/Rent agreement/Sale deed, if owned
11. NOC from owner – No Objection Certificate to be obtained from the owner of registered office
12. Original Partnership Agreement
13. Partnership Registration Number
Note: Your registered office need not be a commercial space; it can be your residence, too.